If proclaim = to state | to announce | to praise | to glorify | to honor...

| | Posted On Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM

then I have been doing quite a bit of proclaiming.

   I proclaimed (stated) i was hungry, so we ate some food
   I proclaimed (announced) a recommendation for an exit strategy to all after letting loose some gas...
   I proclaimed (praised) our shiny new car, because it has 5 liters of rip-roading engine displacement
   I proclaimed (glorified) my employer and boss because of the flexibility given to me
   I proclaimed (honored) the passing of the late Paul Cho, Gracie's beloved gramps.

We proclaim every day! It is a part of who we are, how we communicate, an expression of what we love.  It is not something which takes a special effort.

1 Pete 2: 9 reads: "...but you are
    A CHOSEN RACE
         A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD
               A HOLY NATION
                     A PEOPLE FOR GOD's OWN POSSESSION,
     so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light"

Where have I proclaimed His excellencies?
Where have I stated that he chose me, out all the people on this earth, HE CHOSE ME
Where have I announced that i am no longer in darkness, but rescued to the light?
Where have I praised that I am now a part of a family that loves, and has a rich and merciful inheritance?
When have I glorified my new race, being in the lineage of God?
Who have I honored about God's great demonstration of love for me, by sending his Son Jesus to death, so that I may live?


What about you?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for If proclaim = to state | to announce | to praise | to glorify | to honor...

Post a Comment